This Website and any services offered through the Site are reserved for individuals who have completed eighteen years of age. The Owner does not collect personal data relating to persons under 18 years of age. At the request of Users, the Owner will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and related to subjects under 18 years.
The Owner takes the utmost account of the right to privacy and protection of personal data of its Users. For any information related to this privacy statement, Users can contact the Data Controller at any time, using the following modes:
- by calling: +39 3200678005 +49 15257096119
A. The Data Controller of personal data
B. Purposes and methods of data processing
- Personal data voluntarily provided by the User when completing the registration form at the address "www.salvador-dali.it/vendi.html" and "www.salvadordali.it/acquista.html" for the formalization it will be processed, also through the use of IT and telematics procedures, for the following purposes: management purposes and statistics relating to the service requested of the Data Controller.
- The personal data provided by the User may be processed for the purposes referred to in point (A 1) of this statement, also through the following methods: fax, telephone, even without operator assistance, email, and other computerized and / or automated communication systems.
- The User's personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes described in paragraph 1 above, or in any case as necessary for the protection in civil law of the interests of both the Users and the Data Controller.
C. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
- The acquisition of personal data is optional.
D. The consequences of a possible refusal to respond
- Any refusal to respond or express consent may make it impossible for the Data
E. Controller to respond to user requests. to. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
- Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or managers or agents and processed exclusively by the owner for the services described in point (A).
- Personal data will not be used for commercial and promotional purposes other than the service requested by the user.
F. The rights of the Users
- The User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The User has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The User has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
G. Custodia dei dati
- Waiting times are 1 month, extendable up to 3 months in cases of particular complexity; the Data Controller must in any case give feedback to the interested party within 1 month of the request, even in the case of denial. It is up to the Data Controller to evaluate the complexity of the reply to the interested party and to establish the amount of the contribution to be requested from the interested party, but only if these are manifestly unfounded or excessive (even repetitive) requests (Article 12.5 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).